Saturday, June 02, 2012

China trip part 4

The days start to blur around this time. I can't remember why we all attended a clay making class to make strawberries but some kids turned theirs into chillis.... They then played tag and what time mr wolf. I think some nights were devoted to writing emails to parents as well as practicing for children's day. The sun rises really early in Beijing and I usually was up by 5 though once at 4 and it es bright! The mornings Ike and I will get hot soya for me and milk for him and 2 hard boiled eggs. We found the small shop selling other stuff like cookies or ice cream about the middle of the stay.

We also visited the farms that huijia owns where the kids got to pick cucumbers and cherrys as well as go horse riding. I think in the afternoon they followed their buddies home for the weekend.

Ike and me along w henny the other mom and her daughter angel headed for the city. We stayed in a services apartment near wangfujing. Ahhhh wifi and comfort along with laundry! We took a bus in w the huijia kids and got dropped off at an intersection that was a huge jam. I spotted a building near our apartment and so we walked instead. An ice cream break and 40 mind later we arrive a bit dustier and stronger after dragging our luggage for about a km.

No comments: