




The parenting class got cancelled today, Charmain had her baby (emily) on her birthday, Shelley feeling sick and Michelle had to take Axel to the dr, so I managed to see Dr. Miller.
Bullet's liver filtration system has not been in use for some time so it has shrunk, there are only a small amount of "filters" so liver regeneration is not possible. He is lucky to be alive still and is not likely to live to a full weim age of 8-12 years, we would be very lucky if he lived till 8 years old (he's 4.5 now). He has to go onto long term medication, if he were human he would have to get a liver transplant.
Here is my veggie plots, my lettuce is growing quite nicely, the tomatoes have flowered... even ike wants to get into the action! I took a look at tray one in worm farm one, and there are plenty of worms making plenty of nice dark fertile compost!
I managed to find some halloween stuff too, I need to get nate a pirate costume for school!
No comments:
Post a Comment