Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ikey is in lurve...


ok so this is not the best picture of ike and the title of this blog... here I am pulling out the chewing gum he decided to stuff up his nose!

So today as we waited for Nate at his soccer practice, this little girl named olivia came by and gave ike one of her longan. He peeled his and she struggled with hers. He gave her his peeled one and then proceeded to peel the one she had difficulty with. She then skipped off and he diligently peeled it then looked around for her, saw her across the room, placed the longan in the middle of his palm and walked slowly to her presenting it to her (not sure about the cleanliness of his palm...) and how come I don't get peeled longans???

They then hung out on a ramp sitting next to each other talking about stuff 3 year olds say to each other...

Met his mom and I told her my son my be in love with olivia, she says, "I too am in love with Ike"....

We got home and they seemed to be on some turbo stuff as they were bouncing off the walls with Uncle Peter as I ran out for an afternoon meeting. Caught Uncle Peter snoozing on the sofa after I put them to bed.

Bubbi should be halfway back to Montreal by now...

No comments: