Sunday, May 30, 2010

Am back...





I am back from Camp Eden, nicely rested and charged to move forward again, well slowly anyway... have been a bit tardy with the blogsite both the one's on the boy's and the one for my granddad... I managed to read alot, sleep alot, have many nice therapies like SCENAR and acupuncture and they also gave us the chance to zip line down or jump off poles on to a trapeze thing or leap off a 30m (100 foot) tree. Which was quite fun and we had a nice group of people.

So here are some pictures, nate and a friend helping with me collecting a mixed compost from the wired area for the tumbler bin and ike who bumped his head and then took a nap.

The other two pics were taken by loren when I was gone.

The first thing the boys said to me when I got back was, mom I want a haircut... to #1... so am afraid they look like little monks again. I need to improve my hair cutting technique, I missed lots of spots.

No comments: