Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The blob has blossomed...






Ike has really blossomed, he has quite a personality, today I had a beer at Michelle's and I took a sip and said, "AHHH...", he wanted a sip so I gave him the big foam part, he sipped and said, "ahhh...". Then at bath time he was really upset so I let him loose and he headed for his milk bottle and wanted to drink his milky. He also can say "tattoo" (thank you) and when he wants you to leave he does a limp, gay-ish hand wave.

I have caved in and bought a Maclaren umbrella stroller for our trip to cape town, I thought Ike would be walking by now and the Aprica can be retired but the Aprica is really showing signs of strain. So I will pass it on to Peter (the gardener) who is having a baby in May, though Nate would rather I keep it so he doesn't need to walk.

Here is Ike with the clean up crew, who likes hanging out near him as he hands out food or leaves a mess. I also bought a popsicle maker and today they boys had their first popsicle for summer, they really enjoyed it!

Ike is also not into brooms that much anymore but he insists on wearing nate's back pack, this one will be a paratrooper! At the safety gate he prepares his jump... must be his dad's bungee genes.

No comments: