Thursday, March 26, 2009

What goes on???






Here are two mangoes from our mango tree, we are a very popular household with the domestic help and gardeners in the neighborhood as we have 3 old mango trees with lots of fruit and they all like it raw. Wendy has promised to pickle some for me (she took 20!). The Bangladeshi guy from next door also took 20 and helped me pick my ciku's.

We built our trampoline and we realise we didn't pay for the one with the net!!! argh, now to find a safety net. Its now our alternate clothes line or maybe bedsheet drying area. Bullet with his new RED collar and with all the builders and people with tools, nate is donned in his bob outfit down to showing off his chest. He has some strange eczema/rash on his hand... dr thinks he is allergic to some plant??

I took nate to little gym on weds and he likes it alot, I need to sign him up before I lose that one slot! and also get cracking on other activities... can't believe another week has gone by like that!

No comments: