Sunday, October 10, 2010

Oh what a week...

We moved out of Mount Echo Park last monday into a much smaller apartment, I am much happier at the smaller space, though the dogs are not entirely used to not having access to a garden. Loren left for HK then Canada on Friday.

Nate has been getting alot more homework as he is now in primary one and I need to figure out a system or time to sit down with him to do homework! I took the boys to Wild Wild Wet today, sorry no pictures as it was quite wet! On the way home we got pulled over by a police officer, I glanced at my speedometer as he asked me to pull over and was not over the speed limit. When he got to my window, I asked him if the boys were making funny faces at him, he laughed and said no, but he wanted to check if they were properly strapped in with a seat belt (they were).

The boys were quite concerned, they were as quiet as a mouse and then they said, oh we can breathe again now.... they seem to take authority quite seriously!

No comments: