Sunday, November 07, 2010

Diwali 2010






This week was a long weekend... it was the diwali festival of light. The kids and I started off with the movie Megamind with one of Nate's friends from school, Liyi. The boys had an active weekend, we headed to the botanical gardens, took the dogs for a long walk at fort canning, they went with loren to the mushroom play place where nate did the obstacle course, we also went to the library to borrow books, a friend's home for diwali and they went with loren to look at scooters. Uncle Oliver was in town as well, he had not seen nate since nate was 1! Loren and I managed to catch that new movie on Facebook as well.

I managed to get some time off too when loren took the boys. I got to bring my cousin Jin to see the place we bought and her thoughts on how we renovate. We could not see the actual unit as the seller is still in it but I managed to get a viewing at a unit that is being rented out. This week is lawyers and paperwork.

Here is ike painting his diwali candle holder and nate on the obstacle course. Our wall in the apartment is pasted with all the words nate (chinese words) and ike (ABCs) need to learn.

No comments: