Thursday, January 06, 2011

Olivia is back!!!



Olivia arrived back from her break in the Philippines and the boys are very happy. Yuli seems happy to work for us and I think we have a nice base of a happy household, the two kids love deh deh and yuli who seems to be less of an aunt and more like a big sister.

Here is Ike hugging the big bear that olivia brought back. While I was working outside their room, I heard Ike say, "mama mama" so I went in and realised he wasn't calling me but Ike was playing with his little pooh bear meeting his mom... olivia also brought back a sketch done by her husband of nate when he was much younger, but it looks so much like ike! I will post that picture another time.

I took the boys to a new museum / art gallery (I think art galleries are now opening up "museums") and here are the boys "posing".

No comments: