Monday, January 24, 2011

Rugby and Football uniforms






Actually I am still unsure if there is a difference in what they wear as when I got to the store, we printed their names and the person said, what number would they like, I always thought there were fixed numbers for different players in different positions but I guess not, nate chose 20 and ike 21.

Here is ike in his first rugby class, the sun beats down hard on this field and if it rains alot then the field is very muddy. I need to come more prepared, ie with snack bar, tonnes of water, hats and maybe a big umbrella, which would be helpful in rain as well.

I got a good chinese teacher, she is much more patient with the boys than me and also knows how to help them. She's kindly also said that she'll spend time with the kids on the weekend (for free!) to just speak and no writing type homework. Maybe shop or an outdoor activity. I thought that was very nice of her.

Am quite glad they are liking their extra curriculur activities!

No comments: