Saturday, November 26, 2011

Feeling Tardy



Dao has been on her month long break... 2 more weeks to go till she comes back... we are all missing her! We've finally got our act together for the January holiday and Chinese New Year break for the boys, too bad we aren't heading to Whistler but are going to Japan instead, we're going to a place called Furano and it had a good writeup from the Financial Times, I decided to also take the boys to Tokyo Disneyland and Seaworld but its going to be COLD!

I think I will buy those Lands End booties for myself and the boys, also would like one of those stores or labels that can tell me at what temperature would I need what type of clothing.... brrrrr. Furano is a rather small and quaint town, loren will get nice skiing as its supposedly great powder and many natural trails, there is no ski school but I can sign the boys up for about 4 hours a day, then we can do maybe a jet snow ski, tabagoning or build a snowman... or just hang out at the onsen! Though Loren will have to take them to the boys side...

Here is Ike on his field trip, he was rather anxious a few days before, preparing his hat and bag. I sometimes wonder if he wasn't entirely properly attached as he worries about alot of things like what if I don't pick him up from school...

No comments: