Sunday, November 13, 2011

Too many sites!






I have been hanging out on facebook more often, I still have not figured out how to upload photos from my phone to facebook... and am deciding whether I should have facebook suck up blog postings from here and upload it there directly or I should just leave this alone as my facebook page is mine... do I put up family stuff? do I put up my work stuff? and now loren is pushing to support Google+, I can barely keep up with this blog as it is!

I've been up and down Malaysia about 3 times in the past month, I attended by uncle's funeral, then another weekend attended the Malaysian Art Fair and this week I got back from my friend, Pearl's hen night and wedding. Dao has also left for a month holiday to Thailand (she hasn't been back for 5 years). Loren is going to start traveling alot.

Ike's handwriting has improved alot, here are the boys drying up at a pool where we went for a BBQ last week, this couple had lived in Turkey before and gave them turkish towels to dry up! Now I wish I got more, since they are better to use than towels. But then again, we've got alot of stuff.

No comments: