Thursday, December 08, 2011

Almost school semester end...






We are nearing the end of semester now... then the boys are off for 5 weeks... (scary!). We have 2 days booked in at a place called Pulai Springs where Terry and his family will be joining us as well. Then we will likely head up to KL.... mid Jan I will take the boys to tokyo for a few days and then loren will join us up in hokkaido for some skiing.

Loren has been away for almost 10 days in sydney, he says its the coldest summer in ages. He did manage to get some off season ski wear for us and will be home tomorrow. yay!

I just got over a BIG bad cold and I think the chinese medicine and acupuncture is working...

I bought some markers for the boys and here is Ike drawing on our glass door that separates the kitchen from the back area. Ike making finger puppets out of his raspberries and as loren was away, I took them to sentosa beach, something we used to do alot of when loren used to travel alot...

No comments: