Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Nice big playground



that is close to our home... porpor also found a local wet market, less than 5 min drive and now I can order fm the fishmonger, the vege seller, the noodle and tofu man and fruit seller in advance and then have them load my car up on a specified date.

While at the market, we spotted this big playground for the kids, also the community center (yet to check out but looks fancy) and a local PAP kindergarden. Have been feeling like CNIS may not be the right choice for the kids and have some time before they hit primary school to sniff around, am now looking to research the local chinese govt. supported schools.

Our trip to Kamalaya was great, we were the only participants of "beyond daily struggle" so we got alot of good deal as it was one on one and totally tailored to us. They "married" us again, so sorry folks, it was not planned, we eloped for our second wedding. The resort had quite a number of interesting resident healers etc., I didn't have enough time for the shiatsu man but loren did shiatsu and chinese dr did a tuina (chinese massage), I think his shoulder is better. I have been curious about hypotism and so did that... not sure if its truly working but please excuse me if I am talking to you about some triggered subject and my arms start flapping like a bird or something.

They had great plants there, I managed to get a red ginger torch cutting which is now in my garden, hope it will thrive and angel hair, that plant that survives on air and water only.

We got back and were told pistol was severely depressed. He stayed in his little bed the whole time, olivia had to bring his food and water, he only budged when we got back. Today I took him along to the above park and he seems alot perkier. I think I will take him out with me everyday and see if his mood improves. We saw a decline before leaving and are considering giving him away for a better life.

The boys.... they did a little dance when we came back, stayed up for cake since it was dada's birthday.

No comments: