Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Wushu Mushu






Been trying to find a karate type class for nate and found a great one for wushu, chinese kung fu for nate, he did very well in the class except he wants me or dada to be there. So now I have to look for a father and son class which may be private lessons... Ike also did well but for the first 30 mins, then he spotted a playground. I also found a music class for them and they will teach the guitar and let them try out several instruments. Thats on Friday.

Here are the boys cooling down in the singapore heat and they have taken charcoal fm my orchid pots to draw on the sidewalk, nothing a torrential rain can't clean. My pool net is up... now to deal with decorating that pool bathroom and our meditation room.

Quite a number of guests lining up in our visitor list... tomorrow Uncle Peter will be taking the boys to the science center, I get the afternoon off! yay... Ikea here I come...

Nate's rash has calmed down alot, the dr says his body will adjust to the new changes, something triggered it and she thinks could be like the paint in the house. The stitches will come out on monday. His steroid dose has been halved but for another week. The dr thought Ike and him were friends and not brothers, she thought nate was an only child. hmmm...

No comments: