Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Nate's rollerblading classes





He now has Caden in his class... with that and ice skating (which we did on monday and I have sore arms from pushing 4 kids around on their ice support bars), those two are getting quite competitive and thus learning to skate quite quickly. The most diligent is actually sage and she will probably outdo those two boys.

Here is Ike waking up after a nap and is smiling but trying to pretend he is still in the grumpy I just woke up mood... who won't be smiling, getting cuddled up close and comfy to Aunty Lilin! Here is one of Lilin's banners for her new Loopz product (I didn't have my marker pen otherwise, she would have a moustache... maybe I can do that via Adobe Illustrator, heh heh). Loren has tested it and gives it high marks!

No comments: