Wednesday, February 10, 2010

KL Feb 2010




We've been here a few days and its been action packed.... I am so glad I brought Olivia along, it feels alot more relaxing than any previous trip as she does their meals and their bath time... I can also leave her with the kids at the play area and get stuff done.

I went into my granddad's old house... we still have alot of his original furniture, that s quite good news, including old trunks that they must have taken from China.

They boys have had 2 days of play areas, swim with their cousins and lots of stimulation, ike is pooped after lunch and takes a nap. Nate crashes out for a good 12 hours.

Here's a picture of a tree in a neighbourhood, they had to chop the middle section to make was for the wires to pass thru...

These are pics of Ike before leaving singapore.

No comments: