Saturday, February 06, 2010

Off to KL on Monday





The boys have been on a week of holiday, I survived this by playdates alternating at Yang Ping's house and Lilin's place. Two more weeks to go. I plan to drive to KL on monday, am taking olivia with me as I will have meetings in KL and some work cataloging the other stuff in my granddad's home, like PJ's, furniture etc. Looks like even stuff like that the Cartoon Museum may have interest.

So Singapore is gearing up for CNY, Nate had not noticed these kumquat plants before and now they seem quite intrigued by it. There is a house down the road from us that likes to dress up their home, over Christmas they had cherubs hanging on the tree, with CNY they have paper pineapples and these two large foam oranges... wonder what happens when it rains.

The pic with nate looking silly is from last week when we went to pick loren up from the airport. We got there early and took a sky train ride as well.

Took the boys to a new fish n chips place at the botanical, finally after a year I find the perfect spot to feed them, they have pizza's too and its such a nice environment, today they had this glass with moss in it as the table decor. I like it...

Will report from KL after this... 8 days till CNY... the boys are well geared up with their chinese greetings for a hongbao killing.

No comments: