Thursday, February 25, 2010

Star Wars lego



Nate is really into his star wars lego, its quite clever how they have reinvigorated the brand with little star wars lego movie clips. The not so great thing is nate wants the lego for much older kids and to build them is quite tough even for me! I have decided to stick to the lego of his age group, its like an extension of his puzzles I guess....

So he took his last red packet and bought this space ship. He then built a museum or rather displayed his lego guys on the floor and wrote, "Nate and Ike Museum" on the floor (I think they built a museum in their classroom as part of their module this semester). I moved in one of the lesser used book shelves in Ike's room and now they have some display space. Wonder how long before this space ship becomes a pile of lego pieces.

Which reminds me I need to find a system to store these pieces or a tray of some sort to put them in. Max's mom in SA had a few made... I am thinking those high end jewelry trays may work as well.

I have started them on Tang poems, after the success with the Chinese New Year greetings, even the kids are happily repeating after me on the way to school, verse after verse of poems... I don't know too many so I will need to brush up as well.

No comments: