Sunday, September 05, 2010

Birthday Party 2010




Star Wars Jedi Training theme. Well at 4 am in the morning, there was a lot of thunder and lightning and rain. At 5am, there was still rain, and at 6 and at 7, that by 730 the clouds still looked thick and I sms-ed everyone on the change of location from Vinisha's outdoor party to our home, an indoor party. Many parents brought all their kids, ie other siblings as well and we packed about 70+ people in our house.

We had to go get the balloon tank from Vini's place and Lilin helped organise the kids games as Vini was sick and coughing terribly. Luckily for me, Lilin has good crowd control skills. Jin made this great R2D2 Pinata and the kids really seemed to like breaking it.

The rain finally did stop around noon. The food arrived late but luckily I ordered enough and there wasn't much leftovers. We got the chocolate cake from Lana Cake house and stuck on their mini figurines. The kids didn't say they liked this party so much... it was rather chaotic. I remember the Firehouse party and the gymnasium party, there were requests to redo those.

Yay another year before I have to think birthday party for them. Am all partied out after Rosh Shanah last night and today. Tomorrow loren heads to Brisbane for Hoffman and I think I will head to the spa or at least a massage.

No comments: