Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Radish from our garden




So we made some make shift plots in our garden to plant "stuff", dehdeh has put in radishes and cabbage... this is our first radish harvest, it came out quite nice, am quiet pleased and will try it again. The same plants in the school did not turn out well as I think they did not have enough water. sigh. Loren had these radishes for dinner tonite.

Here is Ike, happy to have plucked them out... Here is Ike also doing acupuncture on his pooh bear. He does not know the concept of voodoo dolls yet. We are having rosh shannah a week early and the boy have their star wars birthday party on Sunday. They have their jedi costumes as well, I am putting together one for my self too a white shirt, my white yoga pants, loren's belt and a light saber, am deciding whether to cut up a bedsheet or not for my cape....

No comments: