Thursday, June 09, 2011

Gardening....



Here is a new vege garden I am building for a friend that stays close to us, they have a little boy, jack jack that loves following nate and ike around, when nate and ike ate apple with skin on, so did he... which he apparently never does.

JJ's dad is a large irish person who likes boxing so when we go there... nate and ike don on boxing gloves and have a go at each other and JJ's dad. Then they go to the trampoline and box each other, then they take these large foam sticks and hit each other and then this large tractor tyre that is meant for hitting... am not sure what it is about testosterone but they like doing this and want to go back for more.

I also take Jake and Pistol and they have a good time running through the large yard that JJ has. Me? I get served a glass of wine and garden away! :)

Have been thinking about what smallish trees to put in our new place... at this point in time I am thinking of pomegranate for its symbolism and the area is shaded and I do want a tree that is fruiting... and a lemon tree.... I plan to have lime shrubs and lots of herbs.

No comments: