Friday, June 10, 2011

Ike's activities in class






We just got back from another evening at Jack-Jack's. The boys were really playing rough with Uncle Aidan and they are passed out now, flat out passed out. Its nice that they get some rough tumble time and also some male influence, like Uncle Aidan teaches nate that he is not to hit someone unannounced from behind, that is not fair play.

I managed to put in some seeds into the garden before ike started whining... and Jakes was in heaven as well playing catch ball.

Aileen was so kind to figure out the color thing for me, like what colors look better on me and I have part of my wardrobe right and the colors for me though are not colors I am naturally drawn to.

They movers have brought boxes over and we will be starting to pack, pack, pack.

No comments: