




Ike slept through the night again! I hope he does it again tonight, we put him to bed at 6pm without his 3rd nap, I hope he makes it till 5am again. Yesterday he took a small nap and then slept at 7pm. My new routine includes coming home after sending nate, then taking ike for a big walk around the area, then back again for his 9am nap. Today on my walk, I walked pass the holiday care place I put Nate to when his normal school is closed for holidays, it is in the Dainfern compound and has a lhapa roof (apparently flammable). Today when I walked pass, there were two ducks on top of it, squawking away and a hardeedar as well, not sure you can see those birds from the 4th pic posted. I"ll take more pics of the area we live in, the golf course (dream) and the 12 foot electric fence perimeters (reality) as well.
I had such a good sleep I felt really energetic that I signed myself up for horseriding lessons next week. The stables are only 5 mins away and the latest craze exercising machine in Asia is a milder bronco horse thing where you can watch TV sit on this thing for 30 mins and then work you inner thighs and abs, why not do the real horse then in the lovely outdoors. Yeeha here I come. If I get another good night tonight, I will look into my art classes and also sign up for the Virgin active gym.
The first pic is of nate and his new school bag, he has wanted a wheelie bag for some time now seeing that his friends in school has them. The second pic is of our house, nate is standing in front of the garage, and to the left is our front door. Not sure its that visible and the last pic is of angel ike the baby that now sleeps through the night!
No comments:
Post a Comment