Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The Hardeedar





Here is the bird, if I snuck up on the bird by foot, they usually fly away, this picture was taken with me in the car, slowly inching closer, screening down my window manually (yes these people have not delivered my automatic car), aiming a nokia phone and taking a picture then enlarging the image on photoshop. I got a pic of that bird finally!

Ike is using a binky here, his two front teeth are popping out and they are BIG, I think he may have buck teeth. He is biting shoulders and moving his lips alot.

This is Nate with my hat. I bought in in Taipei thinking it would come in handy here, I have been using it almost everyday. People even stop to tell me its a nice hat. I thought I'd find another hat shop by now but have not bought a spare one. I would hate to lose this one.

When I ask nate where is bubbi coming from, he still says "onetreeall". He also says "Bluedozer" instead of bulldozer. He borrowed Ethan's bluedozer and at bed time asked me to take it away, I think he knows he would be too tempted to play with it and I would have to take it away anyway. I have been putting him to bed earlier at 730pm and he sleeps till about 630am, spends alot of energy in school and takes a good nap from about 130 to 330.

I have also decided to have olivia help me wean ike and so she does the night shift. Am hoping he sleeps through the night and I will have more energy to deal with this house. Averted another situation where the pool would turn into a pond... fished out 2 frogs in 2 days. Still need to pack the library and add some furniture, will maybe wait for marcia and some good suggestions. Finally put some cash to good use as the markets have fallen, have been patiently waiting for this point which isn't so hard when my internet isn't always stable and had a carpenter here to sandpaper down the dog bites marks in some of our furniture. I still have a box of documents to unpack and things to put away properly........

No comments: