Friday, March 02, 2007

Nate the comedian







Today i left nate with the neighbours (his heaven) to play while I set the house for shabbat. When I went to pick him up I find Shelley (ethan's mom) and Kaila (ethan's sister) rolling on the floor with laughter. As Nate gets more social he will also be reflecting what we have taught him (oh oh!), today it rained after a long dry spell and of course there was thunder.... so Nate was telling everyone that the sky is farting!

I guess if he can relate to that and not fear thunder that is great. The concept is not entirely wrong either since both involve gas molecules bouncing around.

The pictures this time are of Nate having his milk after his nap on his "Car" blanket, he likes Sally the best and she is a blue Porsche. He gets milk out of a bottle still and I see kids here being weaned at a much later age than Taipei. Some bring their binkys to school!

I also went to check out a child friendly gym, they have a separate area where child minders watch the kids for you!!! There is a big ball pit like Tom Dragon, unfortunately Nate has to be 3 before he is allowed in there and they want to see proof of his age. So it will be another 6 months before we join that gym.

Ike is lifting his head and doing some land swimming... Nate is into "peeling" things from lychee skin to hard boiled egg shells, oranges and also Haw flake paper wrappings.

Here is a picture of restaurant play areas for kids to entice those friends with kids to come visit, this place is really child friendly.

No comments: