Thursday, April 03, 2008

Autumn Flora






Today as i am riding my horse or rather as I am unintentionally horsing around on that horse, my trainer is laughing so hard as I fumble through cantering (she also probably has a sore throat from shouting instructions at me), seriously how do they expect that I would want to naturally remove my hands (that are used for hanging on to dear life), so that I can steer my horse. I feel like Jojo (the horse) are traveling incredibly fast (this must be that speed rush that people get driving fast cars or skiing down slopes) and thus I should hold on as tight as I can, but every time i let go to steer she then says my hands are bouncing around like a chicken flapping its wings, my new pants with some suede feature that should assist my staying in the saddle is not working and although from yoga my heels can point down fairly well... when the horse is running fast and I am bouncing up and down, thinking about heels down, no flapping wings, take hands off saddle, bouncing up and down trying to steer the horse away from a jump post... is quite alot... anyway the point I wanted to get at is at the far end of the training arena, there is a really interesting plant but as I do not carry my camera or phone riding I could not take a pic of it, if I went near the plant the horse may have eaten it, so I got no pics of that plant that looked like 100 hanging green capsicums. Maybe next week I will try and get a shot.

A spider web with dew in the morning. The pink and white flowers (I think they are a type of daisy) are a pleasure to look at driving around this time of the year, they are wild but so gorgeous, the flower bush has actually gotten denser from a week ago when I took the pics.

No comments: