Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Got a ton done and my gardening fix





Ahhhhh. Am so glad i found this caro person who would let me come gardening with her, I now have practical gardening experience... I really enjoy our excursions and this will be the biggest part I miss leaving joburg. Today we were at a place called River Club which is in Bryanston, another area that without this gardening thing, I would have no idea of.

I got to see artichokes at all stages of bloom. The only thing I remember about them is Chris (le gourmet chef) making them for dinner one sunday evening when I was single and used to hang out with them. Ah... chris, I am back soon to savour your cooking. Please don't spend so much time with your new beeemer.

The metal tree from the cedar square mall, apparently at night its all lit up.

I got to practice alot of "living in the present moments" training recently, the markets have been really whippy and this present moment stuff is hard work! Can't wait to also go to the yoga retreats in Ko Samui... speaking of which I had a really tough yoga class yesterday. This class everyone is quite advanced! I am struggling! how to I balance my leg over my shoulder while doing a push up? one day...

So this week I managed to... get the dogs and their flights and bullets medication sorted. ooo forgot to ask about the status of his cage. Finalised the activities for durban and the lodging etc and also for madikwe. Got circus tickets for the gang, got the school application out, got the movers checking out stuff for singapore, edited 20 over images for the next newsletter, tried to navigate the new website that is being rebuilt for huangyao.org but thats not coming along that well... oh also may have finalised car, harassed the black and white agent, who won't let me bid now for a commencement date in end Jan (lets see what bids they get! hah!).

We are off to Durbs on sunday back the saturday of hanuka eve.

No comments: