Sunday, December 21, 2008

Kites




Ok this is a stacked up version of a greek salad, I will try this at home some day. Speaking of which my basil is coming nicely, tomatoes are also giving a big crop but the clear winner are the green peppers in my garden.

Umami the restaurant is really really good and worth a visit if ever in Durbs.

We packed our kites along and had some kite fun... I am now in search of a big kite bag, maybe I should rebuild our kite collection.

Mabo took a bit tub of sea water back for her family and sand as well. hmm. We're off to Madikwe on the 26 of dec and will also head up to Gabarone, capital of Botswana, I wonder if I will recognise any of the places mentioned in "the number 1 lady's detective agency". We'll also stop into sun city on the way to Madikwe. We're going to a game lodge that is supposed to be very children friendly, ie shorter game drives and more suited for them, I hope to see a dung beetle, tis the season!

No comments: