Saturday, January 24, 2009

Arrived in KL alive...






The day we left Joburg it was rainy and wet and quite cold. The boys were quite excited to get on a plane. Luckily I packed the DVDs and snacks, they took turns to sleep and at some point both were asleep but no sleep for me. Recovered somewhat over two days of napping.

The weather here isn't as hot as its supposed to be over CNY but its quite hot, we swim everyday and the water is warm! I've already had nasi lemak, wanton mee, chinese home cooked food, evil peanuts, kueh ka pek and I think I may have put on 5 kgs in 3 days.

For those who don't know, we lost the 22 Kay Siang house, the day we were about to sign the lease, the people who were going to move out had complications with their pregnancy. bye bye house with jungle gym, huge deck and zip line... will be off to singapore to house hunt, another black and white has come up and will go take a look at that one.

No comments: