Saturday, January 24, 2009

Chinese New Year eve...



I have been really tardy in taking photo's none of the boys with their cousins wei and han yet. The 4 of them seem to still be sussing each other out. I hope they aren't too angry at Kai2 and Ming2 (Ah beng) at just attacking their toys.

We land in KL, there is a huge traffic jam... we get to Ter's house and they make the fastest bee line to the toy room. Nate seems to have a good memory and knows where it is.

Ter's house has alot more exotic plants, some nice big stag horn ferns and orchids... hmm hmmm, will take note to swipe some for our new place.

Have not had time really to start packing my ang pows. But I did manage to get my KL SIM card. Its +6010 205 2092. Managed to touch base with a number of friends here.

This is porpor wrapping the boys like a spring roll in the hammock and our visit to Ama's tomb.

No comments: