Tuesday, September 01, 2009

CNIS school orientation


was held today, nate and ike got to join lilin and her kids, sage and jonas to the zoo, while I went to the school for the orientation. This is the view fm the assembly hall, I looked out and thought, wow at least they get lots of fresh air here, a nice forest behind the school.

The teachers gave a little introduction of themselves and Ikes new teacher is Japanese American but grew up here, she speaks more like a singaporean than me, his chinese teacher seems really nice as well. The orientation booklet... I have now figured out the scoring system, ike has been getting D's!!!

Today I also joined Ike in a violin class, the teacher was very good, later I found out he was the principal. It was interesting to see ike interact with another adult, he actually whispers. Although he does talk more around people he is familiar with, I wonder how he will be like in school.

No comments: