Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Nate is back to the Shaolin monk look




Yesterday I arrive at school and get 2 reports on nate and ike... nate had taken scissors and decided to cut chunks of his hair out, luckily they caught him before he started taking chunks out of his friends hair or worse a ponytail off a girl?!

This morning he came to my room asking for the #1 shave and so he now looks like a monk again, well, the haircut was not bad, a small patch of unevenness from mom the barber...

Ike... ike... ike... bit a little girl, hope I don't have to bump into the very upset parent. The little girl did however grab his spoon. I am noticing that Ike gets really aggressive when he is tired which is not good... not sure what remedy will work on this biting thing. There seems to be a little power gleam in his eye when I talk to him about this biting issue. He does not answer in the affirmative that he will stop biting, so far he has done it in self defense or anger... I feel like he may make a hobby out of it. Anyone any suggestions? he is still quiet yummy, maybe I should take a chomp!

Here's Phil's wedding pic for those who know him, finally married off, he definitely was glowing more than the bride.

No comments: