Friday, November 27, 2009

Hari Raya Haji






This morning we headed to Sentosa beach with the boys and bullet. The last time I took bullet there, he was a puppy, well maybe a year old and he ran straight into the water, paddled and swam about happily while Jake and Pistol sat on the shore looking at him.

I thought I'd take him back, well he was alot more apprehensive of the water, only until I was in did he swim in, only to want to be near me, he felt rather unsafe or uncomfortable otherwise. Maybe because there were alot of other dogs, he was also very cautious. At the beginning even a small dog chasing and sniffing him got him nervous and at one point he even rolled on his belly!!

The boys enjoyed the beach very much, even olivia got all wet. We got home, I fell asleep watching TV while we rested before the next activity... Sarah's birthday party. Its the longest one I have been to, form 130 to 530... As you can see from the schedule, the boys had a lot of activities and it was a drop off party!! yay, I came home to nap longer, I realise now that from next year onwards, the boys will have alot of drop off parties... they, well at least nate has hit the independant stage! woo hoo.

When I was gone though, apparently the kids gorged on sweeties, they had about 5 lollipops and 3 mini candyfloss things (which nate could even describe how they are made) and a coca cola... With no nap and so much sweeties, we could actually watch Ike go high and then come crashing... with meltdowns. Both passed out quickly at bedtime too. Nate has made it to age 5 without cavities, lets see if Ike would too....

No comments: