Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sunday Brunch






I think the brits here really like their champagne brunches! Not only was the St. Regis full, we could barely get into the Fullerton. We did however manage to find a car park spot across the road at the museum which was free vs probably S$10 bucks.

Then I took the boys to watch Astroboy the movie and yesterday, the boys were at the american club terrorizing the bowling alley and the games room.

I have now set up another blog called http://niubizi.blogspot.com. Its my prelim attempts to document the adventure of discovering things about my granddad... today after having a session talking about how we are going to do the Niubizi traveling exhibition in China, I get in my in box.... an email from the son of a famous cartoonist who was also a friend of my granddad. Very nice! also that they are building a China Museum of Cartoons... he will link us up... woo hoo. I will stop hijacking this blog...

No comments: