Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Holidays are still not over!






4 more days to go and the kids go back to school!!!! woo hoo... well I have not had much time to come up for air and update this blog. Nate had his rash resurface and alternative eyes swell up, its quite manageable now and fading away, along with a nasty mean looking rash, here are the kids in the "salt cave", a room filled with salt and they pipe in salted air as well which is like being by a beach actually. His rash went down but I kept his appointment with the skin doctor anyway. I need to restart him on the Chinese doctor as the immune booster massages kept him and ike free of illnesses (and in school!!!). Here is Ike trying to make a snow angel.

Here is Edward my cousin's son in his army fatigues. I am grateful that he comes over to play with the boys even if its Mario brothers...

So the conclusion of this holiday with the boys is that I will need to plan the next long stretches alot better... well bubbi is here for CNY! yay!

No comments: