Saturday, December 11, 2010

More Ike pictures








Here is ike in class.... the gardening class mom plucked the sunflowers and the kids got to harvest the seeds. Too bad the seeds didn't develop fully such that we could grow them again. Other mom's teaching the kids to make christmas decorations.

Took the boys to the beach today and at one point we could see the rain come it, it didn't rain very hard where we were. Ike at one point came up and asked... what are lips for... I missed my opportunity to say for kissing, instead I say to keep your saliva in... then he said what is our body for? and I said to come to earth and learn something and with that he ran off into the ocean. I guess you could feed kids anything and they will believe it? We had a little fruit picnic at the beach and its interesting to observe other parents who won't let their kids play in the rain... One more week of school and we head to KL for a few days...

No comments: