Saturday, March 22, 2008

Loren takes the boys





pics from their outing together, I just laid down on the bed and popped asleep, these pm power naps are great, I heard them come back and could not even move to get up. I have had enough of this pink haired monster that comes and disturbs nate's sleep. I will get a night light tho I have looked, most of them are 10 watts and above. 3 is about the maximum as it gives off quite a lot of light. I got one battery operated one (with lightning on top) but the battery dies in one night so that won't work.

I wonder if Nate would be better to go on safari tomorrow, the weather hopefully will be better and porpor is arriving at 5am! Oh and this is Ike asleep at night, he sleeps on his back, nate sleeps on his tummy. His face looks better than that beat up look from 2 days ago. Ike must have his little doggy. The bottle of water is for when he coughs but I don't think he knows to drink it yet.

No comments: