Sunday, March 02, 2008

More pics






1.) Nate in the water slide at Kelly and Helen's birthday
2 and 3.) Nate at movie with me, popcorn and he's discovered the pre movie amusement park
4 and 5.) The playground

So Nate had Messy day on friday but did not want to get messy at all, his chance to wallow in mud, play with squirmy food and his teacher said he insisted his hand be cleaned of the mud that she put on his hands! I think he may be one of the kids "watched" for sensory defensiveness!!


I also managed to make contact with the famous worm breeder in Australia who has beaten me to the rights to distribute the worm farm in Asia. Well he is really quite interesting to chat via email, he was the person who named the various "blues" like the Malaysian Blue Earthworm...

Another worm titbit, the longest earthworm every found and recorded is 22 feet! and found in South Africa. hmmm, I know why the hardeedars are sticking their long beaks constantly to find these protein bearers.

I also may have located a Chinese class for the boys!!!

No comments: