Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Nate pregnant?






Well there was a big hail storm yesterday, the boys wanted to watch the lightning and thunder, the rain was pellets of ice, the storm was moving fast, and it was here and gone quite quickly.

While taking a different route home, Nate said, when i grow up I will also have a baby in my belly (oookay, that is medically possible)... and I will have my own baby (hmm, my son seems quite the motherly type??), so I ask, how will the baby come out? oh like you mom, the dr will cut my belly and take it out, like I was taken out from your belly... (hmmm... quite observant and can link concepts, child genius after all or just potentially the first male to be pregnant in the future?), so how will the baby get in.... his response, I don't know, I will just take some skin and bundle it together, paint it silver and I will have a silver surfer baby. I will name him silver surfer.

ok so a superhero grandson is in my cards! Lets see what the clairvoyent says! bet she won't ever pick this one up. Sounds like a potential immaculate conception case. I should use this in his wedding speech.

So one of my friends (I shant name names...) said to me the other day, that I have rather big feet... hmm I said, that is interesting considering we have gone shoe shopping and we are the same size... and... guess what, you are shorter than me.

Here's Loren already in Cape Town. I have booked myself for Shark and Kelp Diving... in the aquarium tank... ok don't laugh... its the closest I could get to shark diving instead of going 3 hours out to Gaansbai. I knew my advance license would come in handy. I will soon find out whether I can see out of the tank and what it feels to be like to be watched. The last time I was at that aquarium, I said rather loudly to nate, mmmm look at all that swimming sashimi... had a few people look back. Wonder if the shark would think, mmm chinese delivery.

Here's nate and ike bouncing up and down the see saw. Nate at swimming, me waiting... he's getting quite good but will need to get rid of those floaties. Will try the throw in deep end method in KL. Ike found my yellow paper bag and since its his favorite color, has claimed it as his own.

No comments: