Saturday, February 21, 2009

Cable car




Well looks like we found a house, no more dilly dally, am giving the landlord a check asap! Wish us luck and send us lots of good positive house vibes! Strangely the market is picking up, prices are going up again and many houses are disappearing from the market. I guess people are trading up with their budgets and the lower rents. Hmm maybe I rented out my place too low?? Such is durkha?

So I won't describe our first choice house yet, in case we jinx it. But we have two choince, I do hope to get our choice 1.

This is us this am on the cable car, they start at 830... a round trip takes about 30 mins, i think I am too old for these things... I could feel a twinge in my bladder, its quite scary... esp since I know there was an accident some 30 years ago, but since then I guess they have made sure it never happens again. I sure don't feel as fearless like I did 25 years ago when my parents took me on this... They boys? they loved it.

Nate got more "handsome" compliments... maybe I should sign him up with a talent agency.

No comments: