Thursday, February 26, 2009

House hunting continues

So... House 5 rejected us (am really getting used to rejection!) and wants to wait on the other offer that may be 7% higher. House 8 is now the main house and can only view on monday, House 6 is our backup and while all that is going on, a few of our other choices seem to be back on the market... House 9 is willing to go on cheaper rent and do major renovations... will retake a look at that one tomorrow.

In the last two days I have expanded my pool of agents from 3 to 6. I have a spreadsheet to organise all this information.

Tomorrow is another day of me zipping around looking at houses from the outside and a treat, meeting with someone who knows about permaculture.

On monday we will have to book the service apartment for another month... its not bad living. Though I feel like I am refilling gas alot! the tank is definitely not the 180 litre Prado tank, needing a fill every 2 weeks, this one needs a fill every 5 to 6 days. Need to figure out where the Shell stations are too as I get a 5% rebate.

No comments: