Friday, February 20, 2009

Singapore Science Center - inside





With the car, I decided to take the boys to the science center using my nokia phone which has GPS function, didn't realise its all the way in Jurong. Its still as magical as i remember it to be as a child, they still have the little chicken hatching station which is all I remember about it when my parents took me.

The boys... they loved it, its really well done with all the large Singapore corporations contributing a section like the SingPower having a big volt demo and thunder making thing to the water co sponsoring the water science part.

I seem to have a knack of getting lost from Keppel Bay to nate's school, maybe its my insistence on over riding the GPS and then discovering either my bearings are kaput or some street has become a one way street. It takes about 25 mins each way now and when i get lost its qbout 45 mins... so I am beginning to wonder about my rather good sense of direction.

No comments: