Wednesday, May 27, 2009

More mug shots





So in order to expand my boy's interaction with the world around them, I took Nate and Ike to a very local barber shop, ie at a HDB (public housing) block, where people only speak Singlish there.

I will post other pictures later, but halfway thru the haircut, Ike starts to freak out, I think because the methodology they use for Chinese boys is, number 3 shave then a really close cut on the back bottom bit (which Ike did not like) and thus has a very wierd cut at the back), I think the barber also was not used to hair like the boys where they don't stand up on their own but are softer and stick closer to head.

Well it was only US$ 3 per kid. No girls after nate and ike this week post haircut.

These mugshots I took for their visa application to China.

No comments: