Sunday, May 10, 2009

Weekday activities...





As the boys get out of school at 12:30, I'll take them on an excursion, somedays we go to the beach on Sentosa with a view of the tankers... another day we went to a nursery up in sembawang, where nate chose the venus fly trap plant for his show and tell and I bought myself some orchids.

There is also a big big public pool near our place which we went to check out last week, we can see the MRT zipping pass, but too bad can't board, I have yet to find a convenient park and ride facility.

Vinisha has now given me a bunch of worms to start my worm farm, hoping it will work out, the specie is different from the rather docile variety fm SA and these guys seems to want to escape the bin all the time!

I had a lot of "errands" to run the past two weeks, from having to head to JB to get my new passport to sorting out the levies one has to pay on helpers here, apparently the autopay system didn't work and the government wants to retract Olivia's visa, which will mean postponement of the hiring of my second helper. grrr.

No comments: