Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Haw Par Villa





I have not been back to Haw Par Villa in 20 years... this "theme park" has been around for 90 years, started by the tiger balm king. THey have a new museum there, built at a cost of S$8 million but no visitors. Another museum I have been trying to get to is also moving to a schedule of "by appointment only".

Anyway, I took the kids to see the 10 levels of chinese hell, was not so bad or scary, the kids seemed to like the pond with and feeding the fish more enjoyable though.

Here's Ike at home on the car mat, I think he has gained some weight, his belly is back and his double chin has appeared again. People seem to often ask me if he is two yet, his baby face already attracts alot of people who want to baby him.

They are off to a school trip with the zoo tomorrow, I will go catch the Kangxi emperor show and then maybe hit the great singapore sale! see if I can get a massage as well?

Saturday, Shook Fun is here with the boys and porpor... lots of kids... then zeda is here on thursday next week. Nate is all ready to go to the toy store with zeda...

No comments: