Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Chloes birthday




Its nice to be able to mix with some family here and that Caden is Nate's age, they take music classes together and we often head off to Jin's place afterwards.

Chloe had her birthday party last friday, Jin baked the cake herself, at least I got to stick the marshmallows, that was quite fun as I like to use my hands but seem to need a push to using them. The mom's that came remarked that my boys kept going to the sweet station... which they concluded must because they get no sweeties at home (correct! said the singaporean way... KOR-RECKK). We didn't stay for the games but they felt they had a great time anyway.

I have finally got my act together for the boy's birthday party... I found some ethnically made whistles (bamboo) from the Malaysian trip as party bag stuffers but now I can't find them!!!! Have ordered the cakes (a ben ten and a thomas one), awaiting the invites and need to go find party bags... Sharon said she will go with me next thursday.

No comments: