Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Agh Shame

is an expression used here alot, I think it means "what a shame"... agh shame, I can't remember why I put that as a heading! I wanted to also answer some of the many questions posed by the readers of this blog, but agh shame, now that I am typing, I can't remember a single question, of course tomorrow as I am driving nate to school, it will all come back to me.

Today is third day of unpacking. everything is still messy but I can't believe how much stuff we have, how do we reduce and de-accumulate? the mover in taiwan told me that with kids there will be even more stuff at the next move as they have stuff too.... scary.

Ike went in yesterday and had a big suppository placed in him, an hour later nothing! Dr said, to put a glycerine in everyday if nothing happens then on saturday we will have to admit him into the hospital and then he swallows some colored liquid and they xray that to see the passage through the large intestine... luckily an hour later ike did it! a BIG BIG BIG poo!

Nate still asks to go to school but today he did not want to join in the swim class, I guess he is a bit too young. oh and the ballet teacher, I mean stretch class teacher was sick, so he didn't get to try that one out.

Its only 8ish but I am heading to bed!

No comments: