Monday, January 08, 2007

Life here

I posted two notes and I see that both did not make it on the blog, hopefully this one does!

Nate starts school on weds, I just filled out the form and his extracurriculur activities include golf, swimming, action ball, pottery, kindermusik and ballet! loren thinks I should not send him to ballet... tho I think i may sneak that activity in. I am also going to have him try out Karate at the estate's clubhouse.

There is also a music group for younger kids on weds and I will try and bring Ike for next weeks one.

Things are moving into shape, we have wireless internet but I still need cables to set that up with my laptop for the first run. Our container will arrive tomorrow and clear customs etc for delivery next monday.

The two people we hired (olivia has staff!) will come tomorrow. Our bank services will be set up soon too.

Will try and post this before anything happens!

No comments: