Sunday, May 27, 2007

bubbles



Nate felt alot better today and we went to Fabz estate for brunch, its an old farm estate in fourways and they have bunnies and lambs running around and a pony as well. He did wake up from his nap with a nightmare screaming, "lucas don't take my cars!!!"

After his nap he noticed a picture from school of mom's day with him playing lego with bubbi, porpor and mommy and he stuck that picture by his bedside. There is extra one for bubbi and I am awaiting his official school photos before sending them to you.

Ike was fascinated by bubbles, not sure if the picture is too clear here but he was busy catching and popping them. Here he is trying to make his escape! Later we went to the playground and he sat on my lap while nate pushed me down the slide since it is so narrow and I get stuck.

Conversation of nate and dada:
dada: nate did you fart?
nate: yes dada i farrrted
dada: wow you stink...
nate: I stinky
dada: how are you going to have any friends?
nate: dada I farted again...

I think his stomach may not have totally eradicated the virus yet? or its those gingerbread men that his dada feeds him.

No comments: